Random Thoughts by T.C.
The mind and madness from C-Style.
Apr 30, 2007
Have you heard Linkin Park's new one?
It's Sunday night and like any Sunday night, I messed up my sleep schedule completely from the weekend so I'm having trouble sleeping. A little music always helps and I am putting on Linkin Park's latest. Have you heard it? It's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tags
NYC
(1)
xbox 360
(1)
About Me
T.C.
NYC, NYC
I'm a male. I eat, drink and sleep like any other homosapien.
View my complete profile
Friends' Blogroll
Listen to the Music (Yujin's Blog)
The Delicious Birch
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(4)
Have you heard Linkin Park's new one?
Hooked on "Guitar Hero II"
A tourist by night
I'm wishy-washy
No comments:
Post a Comment