Last Sunday, after visiting a friend of a friend's apartment, I got to try out "Guitar Hero II" on the XBOX360. I used to think, "What's the point?" Turns out that it's one of the most fun games I've ever played.
I learned that the game isn't limited to just a select few or music lovers and/or non-lovers; everyone wants to get involved. Even friends of mine who play the guitar legitimately find themselves having fun with it.
After a week, I've gotten through all the songs that are available on "Easy" and I'm done with all the songs EXCEPT one for the "Medium" difficulty; I can't get past "Free Bird." It's the last song and supposedly the hardest song and that long-ass guitar solo has me stuck.
The songs I seem to be the best at are "Possum Kingdom" by the Toadies (one of my all-time favorite alternative songs from the '90s), "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N Roses and "Message in a Bottle" by the Police.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment