O.K., are you kidding me?
We all know that last season's "24" was by far its weakest season. And when I say its weakest season, I don't mean it was slightly bad compared to its full history. It was really bad. So you would think that they'd learn their lesson and try to come up with something better for Day 7.
Well, if you watch this trailer for the upcoming season, you'd find out that not only are they bringing Tony Almeida back...they're making him the bad guy! Or so it seems...
I like the character of Tony Almeida. I was sad when they supposedly killed him off the first time. But bringing him back is another indication that the producers have run out of ideas, and to make him potentially the baddie this year is even more ridiculous.
I'm really hoping that it'll be one of those things where Tony is misunderstood and that he's actually trying to be a hero in a sort of warped way. I don't know. But I do hope they have a damn good explanation for all this. Otherwise, "Lost" will have replaced "24" as my all-time favorite drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment